gtsorbert
- I know what you are talkingabout. I had to hold my steering to the left to keep straight when it fell out of alignment. I don't know about the other symptoms, as I didn't experience them.

when my steering was worn, I'd drift left and right in the lane of travel, not just to one side. You might have another issue, but I'm not 100% sure

Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
I have DBAX old Calmini steering. It sometimes moans when I need to lube it up after playing in mud/water.

You may try lubing it all around at every joint.

As fo Calmini and their product/service. i called them and asked for a new bushing for my IA and it was at my door three days later. I also called and ordered two new TRE and again at my door within 1 week. So there HAS to be something else to your story that you are leaving out when you bad mouth their service. Maybe YOU called with an unjustified bad attitude to begin with...who knows, but Steve and Co. have always come through for me and those I know personally.
This guy has a stock steering, so the moans are probably not coming from there.

As for me and my attitude, I spent a long time being patient and reasonable with Steve Kramer and company. I had to go through fucking hoops to get my replacement bushings, after being told repeatedly that I'd have a replacement idler arm in 2 weeks.

I've posted the whole story before, if you have had a good experience, that's great for you.

Calmini has screwed me over, and that's a fact jack.
People should have the right to know what could happen to them, and if Calmini really cared about what people thought about their customer sevice, they wouldn't have treated me like they have.