Alpine, I already found a solution

I got another steering system, after doing the bearing mod which failed. After that, I got fed up with trying to fix what Calmini told me was already fixed.

That doesn't change the fact thatI was outright lied to, and they misrepresented their product.

Nor does it change the fact that Steve changed his story on the Steering system, and deliberately tried to decieve me by coering his ass on their website

However, I still paid $500 for a product, and did not get what Calmini advertised, nor did they remedy the problem.
Calmini has failed to stand up to their own claims
Quote:
Our quality products are designed and manufactured in-house using a craftsman-led approach to modern manufacturing techniques. Our CAD-generated designs, CNC machining, and laser-crafting produce products of the highest possible quality and accuracy of fit. The results are thoroughly engineered products that exceed industry standards in form, fit, and function, thus providing the most durable extreme use products on the market.
The product you use should be the best available. Simply stated: Ours is.
from their mainpage

If people can make heir products better, then their products are not he best their is.
And their product, properly installed and maintained, was not durable.