I'd get involved in this but Rock,DBAX and Alpine are some of my MySpace friends. I'm an asshole so I don't have many friends so I can't afford to lose anymore. But...Jeff is a Sox fan...hmmmmm. :p

As a business major, business manager and holder of mucho common sense laugh ....The customer is always right. You want their business and the business of other's? Give them a good product and service to support that product. Jeff is far from being a whiny bitch nor do I think he is using XOC to vent his frustration with Calmini. $500 is a lot of money and I don't blame him for being upset. We're pretty limited on our variety of aftermarket suppliers, I would want to know if someone has had a problem with a certain manufacturer. How many times have you seen someone complain about or have a problem with Shrockworks on here? Myself, I saw it once. What did Shrockworks do? Replaced the part that was in question.
I've never met either of you three, I've chatted with all three of you online, thats about it, so I don't truly know either of you but, there's no need for the name calling...........assholes. :p