Not that it's any of my business (it's really not since I won't be attending) but I just wanted to ask what type of event is this?

I only ask because when I see the words speed and rally in the same sentence as Xterra it concerns me. It's something of an oxymoron. laugh

Actually, my only thought was if this is really a racing type of event or an event where the participants will be competing on time or other means of competition? And if it is, understanding of course that you have put together some sort of liability waiver, what requirements do you have regarding safety?

Knowing that there are very few X's out there with a proper cage, seats, harnesses, and safety fuel containers, I would hate to see someone get hurt in a roll or crash while participating in an activity that their truck was ill equipped to run in.

Or I could be totally off base and you guys are doing something totally different. Either way. Have fun and be safe.