I have seen a lot of off-road racing t-shirts and RO is the pinacle. I think that would be really cool. The picture looks good but you have to really imagine it on a shirt. It will look good, but you still want to add team graphics, sponsors ect. to make it a real nice team shirt.

You really have to look at dollars and cents though. Let's say you do a first run of 50 shirts. The artwork and layout is going to cost you an additional $6 a shirt. With the photo you only are into it for $2/S Obviously if you make more shirts late your average cost per unit will decrease.

I would do the Racers Only with a minimum run of 50 (25 black and 25 white ( Note: XXL-XL-L only. You always end up stuck with mediums / s+m special order- prepaid only) and when you do a two shirt color option, people will be more likely to purchase in quantity since there is variety.

A high quality shirt is going to run you about $3.50-$4.00 a unit and then factoring your $6 per shirt (minimum 50) for the art I don't think you'd have any problem selling a shirt for $25 per unit shipped since you are making it very clear that it is a team fundraiser.