Quote:
Originally posted by trailmix:
Hella tight illustration work there, [b]spalind.

I'm wayyyy stoked to see ya using the "Team Xterra Racing" logo on that shirt, too! When I whipped it up and slapped it on a race sheet for Dave & Robert I didn't expect anyone would make it look so killer on a t-shirt?!

I do have a suggestion & please dismiss if ya've sent it off for silkscreening, but the dirt from the tires is kicking forward, like Dave's rig is peelin' out in reverse... shouldn't the scree billow backwards to intensify the X's forward motion? Just a thought. smile There's no room to complain about the colors, the details of the X and the illustration style--that's all spot-on & incredible!

Sign me up to support the cause w/a Medium! It's awesome to have XterracerX & this 2nd-Gen Xterra involved in such a great sport, combined w/the talent in this group of enthusiasts![/b]
I noticed that too...at this point though I really want to get them printed and off to Dave before the first race of '07 (Parker coming up in like 2 weeks or so..) so I think I will leave it alone at this point and perhaps change it in the future...Maybe we can think of it as the truck coming to a quick stop and the dust moving forward because of that!! laugh Thanks for the support and great logo work...Thanks for all your help!!