I say, refuse the delivery. You are absolutelly right. You do not want that question bugging you for the next few years. I got mine straight from the dealer, while it was light outside. When it became dark, after delivery, I noticed the middle/front console was not working. All the light were gone. They drove the car about 40 miles for the delivery, cause some girl that did not know what the hell she was getting, bought mine an hou before. She only got it cause it was yellow and in the showroom. So, my offroad got delivered from different dealer. The car spent the second night at the dealer. While trying to find a disconnected connector, they scratched my dash and now have to replace 3 panels. Also, the cooling system has air in it, so now they have to flush it also. Normally you have 72 hours to cancel any contract, including the car contract. It will be hard though. I say, do not take delivery and go to a different dealer. Have them haul it. Remember, you are the customer and dont be afraid to walk out. They have to kiss your ass, not you theirs.