First congrats on the new Xterra.

Second if you look at vehicles today although most will say to a certain list for breakin procedure these really aren't for the engine as most people think. The engine is broken in at the factory. The other parts in the car are not broken in such as transmission and differentials. This is what the breakin is for to prevent damage to these parts.

Also I recently went through the same situation with my wifes mazda 6. First the car we ordered was delivered to the wrong dealer after we waited 2-3 months then it was delivered to the wrong dealer. They then drove the car that we ordered from one dealer 100 miles to our dealer. We saw the car had the sport package which we didn't want and found out that it was a required option with side air bags on 04 models. We were upset and they knocked the car down to invoice ($100) and also gave us 2 free oil changes.

I can understand being upset but to tell you the truth if the car does have problems in the future it can be caused from many different things over the life of the car and I doubt 200km would affect it unless he redlined it the entire way.

Oh and I don't know how others have 3 miles the one that I looked at that I took the plastic off of had 7 miles on it.