Finally - I feel worthy of hanging out on this forum!

Bought a 2005 X Night Armor S, 4x4 Auto.
Power Package, Util package,
Side molding, cabin filter, Auto-dim mirror w/ compass, Carpeted floor mats, protection package, retractable cargo cover, splash gaurds.

Total MSRP 26,630
Paid $25,342

Hey - the rubber floor mats that are suppose to be part of the $160 protection package (there are 2 versions of PP dealer said, and the $160 version IS suppose to have them) were mysterioulsy missing...
Told them I expect them to turn up or they will have to come up with a set at no charge - done, no problem.

A note on this deal: I SUCK at dealing - I can do all the homework in the world, but when it comes time for the face to face dealing I'm just NOT good at it. Anyway, I'm a tech at a local IT company that just happened to land a big contract with this dealer (network upgrades, maybe a Cisco voip system, etc). The sales VP of my company has been working extensivly on this contract with with the VP of the dealer. I spoke with my company's sales guy, who was gonna pull strings with the dealer's VP to make sure I got a good deal. When I walked into the dealer tonight, I was told first thing that the price was already set for me at $500 over invoice (higher invoice though, NOT reduced by holdback). Tried to talk em down more to no avail.
Hey they're still making about $1000! Not sure if I really got an "inside deal", but I'm very happy with it and probably could NOT have done better left to my own resources.

This was the FIRST 05 X sold in New England (or so they said)! Unfortunately, I gotta wait till Friday or Monday to pick it up because they don't have the paperwork needed to get the title yet.