I don't recall May 05 being mentioned, just early 05. May is really far too late to introduce a vehicle as a 2005.

The bumper step won't be an option, if it makes it to production it will be on all of 'em.

Prices should start in the low 20's, and I wouldn't be surprised if they go a bit over $30K for a fully-equipped model. Remember, there's no engine choice available to let you really bargain-basement the spec, cheapest you can get is a bare-bones 4x2, but it will still have the 250+ hp 4.0 V6 and a 6-speed manual, so you're getting a lot for the money. Add in optional crap like the VDC/traction-control, sunroof, leather, etc. and even today you can MSRP a 2004 SE/SC at $31K.
I'd say a decently-equipped 4x4 manual will probably come in around $24-26K.
Also consider that a price increase is certainly justifiable considering that there are so many improvements, most we've all been wanting to see: Engine/transmission of course, rear discs, no more t-bars, the old failure-prone steering is gone (is R&P better, we'll see), significant interior storage, 60/40 split rear seat that doesn't require the cushions to be removed to fold, center shoulder belt in back, more room for larger tires, no more snag-prone rear spring perches, no more lame parking brake etc. Sure there are a couple of steps back with the electronic t-case and the lack of selectable 4x4 hubs, but the former is just fine and the latter, while knocking the mileage down a tad, is still OK.

Just remember the prices being discussed are PURE SPECULATION and nobody knows what the base or ceiling will be and Nissan didn't offer any ranges at the preview either.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!