Quote:
Originally posted by nickm:
I just talked to two local Nissan dealerships (VERY large, high volume dealers) and they both said they expect their first shipments in September. Hopefully they're not giving me car dealer run-around.
Probably not jacking you around, I talked to a buddy at Peoria Nissan here in AZ and they said between Sept and December. Pretty hard to tell when Nissan tells them "Fall 04". My guess is they're "assuming" September is when the first ones will roll out.

My opinion of the '05 (since everyone is giving their's) is where do I sign up for one? I like it very much, except for the location of the rear badge, and will more than likely trade my 2000 in for the 240 ponies. The lack of power along with the mileage have been my only complaints of the Xterra so with the engine change I'm thinking of moving up to the '05 probably mid year when the prices drop a little from the new release. I'm expecting the new ones to run 30K plus, I doubt that it will continue to be a realitively cheap SUV but only time will tell on that aspect of the vehicle.