The 6-speed is based on the tranny behind the 350Z. Obviously the ratios will likely be revised for truck/SUV use, but for reference the Z has a .794:1 6th and a 1:1 5th.
(And as a side note, I just noticed while looking that up that the Z driveshaft is carbon-fiber reinforced plastic [Freak] )

One thing that has me quite worried is that the Z tranny is NOTORIOUS for having 3rd gear go out (pretty sure it's 3rd). I've read of one that had the first tranny die at 3000 miles and its replacement die at 12,000, and a Nissan tech I know tells me of one that has been through FOUR transmissions and the 5th one is acting up and he's seen many others in the shop with the same problem. Nissan better get this solved before the Frontier goes into production.

Never had a locking glove box and never really felt a need for it. A convertible could use one, but otherwise the door locks are protection enough for me.

Quote:
Originally posted by evansxterr:
Again..., all you photoshop nerds laugh Can someone lift one with photoshop?! %$#%$#
Hello? wink
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007774;p=14#000207

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!