Quote:
Originally posted by TremorX:
My praise/gripes on the interior:

- Blinged out steering...
'07 can't come fast enough for me now laugh
- Blinged out steering wheel (looks like it'd be too fragile or get scratched/dinged up too easy)

Looks good to me! laugh My only minor gripe there is that it has the cruise control and probably the stereo controls (SE model?) on it. I don't like controls on the wheel. WOuld rather they do it like the Europeans and put the cruise on a control stalk (because they don't move around on ya there!). And yes, I realize that's where the controls are on mine too. Not preferred, but not a deal breaker. The stereo I can always control the normal way anyway, so the buttons would just be for looks I guess. confused

- Short shifter (manual) -- too sports carsy, not very truck-like (I like my 03's big shifter)

You're kidding, right? You must be the only person on the planet that likes the 16" shaft, huge tent, and long throws. WHen it comes to shifters, size matters, but shorter is better!

- fewer tie-down hooks in the rear cargo area - what will I do with my bungie collection!?!?!

You haven't been paying attention. The Utili-track will allow you to put multiple tie downs on the floor, plus you can move them around. When was the last time yours were right where they needed to be?

- Rear cargo covered in too much plastic - I can already see my ammo boxes beating the hell out of it

Sure beats getting mud and grease in the carpet. Maybe Nissan will offer a carpet mat for you? More than likely though, the utili-track will allow you to mount boxes and such that will hole things from sliding around.