I'm too tired to read all 26 pages of this thread, but I do have some comments on what I did read.

Nissan gave us 2005 Xterra brochures while in Moab. The Xterra in Brent's pictures has a leaf spring rear, while the Xterra in the brochure has coils. It also had skid plates all over underneath so there shouldn't be any issues with oil pan placement.

The interior is very nice. The front seats fold flat forward, and the rears fold flat without removing headrests. The entire cargo area is a durable plastic material for easy cleaning and incorporates a channel design that allows different accessories to be installed into the floor.

It has brake actuated traction control. Spin a tire, tap the brake, it stops spinning and the other gets the power.

The badges and ass-end look much better on a silver one. Notice how the rear passenger windows will no roll all the way down ?

The steering wheel sucks. I want room at 9 and 3, and I don't want the little bulges, the ones in our WRX give me hand cramps.

Price should remain the same.

It is better in every way than the current generation Xterra.

TremorX has zero taste.

And stop with the lame-ass "they copied someone else" or "it looks like something else". It looks like an Xterra, and they copied no one.