No one ever bitches about the capabilities of the new X; on or off road, it beats the current gen hands down.

But you'll have to admit that Nissan is going more towards the love or hate look with their new vehicles.

Almost everyone agrees the current X looks good. The current Pathy also looks good, though conservative. The current Fronty looks alright too, though not everyone love it. One thing for sure though, no one HATES the looks of any Nissan till the new Murano, Maxima and Titan came out.

No doubt some will love them, but some can't even look at it. This pretty much goes for all new Nissans except the X-Trail.

A lot of the body panels are more than just functional though. If you just want large fenders to tuck in larger tires, then just enlarge it internally, no need to exaggerate it on the outside like the new X.

I'm not bitching about the X, in fact, I've said many times that I like the vehicle overall, and will probably buy one given enough cash. But the look of the new X no doubt falls into the "love or hate" category.

If you belong to the love type, then good. And maybe you should stop bitching about others that fall into the hate category.