ok, here's my dilemma. I was dead set on trading my 01 for an 05 for the following reasons, increased horsepower, additional space in rear passenger area (getting in and out) better gas mileage, rubberized cargo area and the fact that the rear now folds flat so that I can sleep in my truck at 6"1". after taking ny current X in for service and perusing the new Pathfinder I'm now considering the pathfinder for the following reasons more passenger space. My xterra barely fits our family of 4, increased cargo room and over all good looks. I'm favor the Xterra and the community that comes with it. My deciding factors are going to be horsepower in comparison to my current X, gas mileage in comparison to the new pathfinder, if I can lay down comfortably in the rear, if it has an internal release for the rear hatch and clearance between the Xterra and the pathfinder. As much as I appreciate the ruggedness and places that my current Xterra have taken me, I don't visit them as often as I would like. Ideally I would get both or the Pathfinder now and the Xterra in a few years what do you guys think?