OK, most of us wheel or associate with all breeds of trucks, not so one specific type of truck or people . So I am proposing a Texas get together of all of past and present. I have and I am sure you have too lost contact with a lot of GR8 people. So I am offering up a “Get Together” of like people with like interests. I am posting this on each board I am associated with. So Jeeps, Nissans, Toyota’s, Mitsubishi’s and even Suzuki’s wink … sorry if I left you out wink

I have a planned trip to Yellowstone the first week in October so I propose a BBQ to celebrate Halloween . Not Halloween weekend but the weekend before. Saturday Oct. 24th so we can still enjoy the Halloween with family and friends.

I will supply the food you just show up. Even bring a costume (Glen) so we can have some fun. I have enough space for most of you. If interest is enough I will cater most of the BBQ. That way I can mingle… You all can bring the fixins! Anybody can camp on my property or crash in the house or my RV… past BBQ’s we have had a good crowd.

I really miss seeing and wheeling with a lot of you!! Some have come and gone… so if you still have contact with them… shoot them an email and ask them about attending.

I am in Waco area so somewhat centraly located

If I am “Day Dreaming” oh well some of us can still have fun!!!!

Give me your .02