Hey, all!

I'm trying to resolve a situation (completely un-XTerra related) with a dealership in Oklahoma that is doing everything possible to ignore me. I've been on the phone with the GM out there, and while I've actually spoken to him once, subsequent calls go to his voicemail and he doesn't call back. I'm to the pestering stage now, where I call him twice a day for the last two days (and will continue today, stepping it up to 3 or 4 calls a day next week).

I've also lodged a complaint with the BBB, and called the related manufacturer (though we bought a used truck made by someone else). No luck yet.

To my mind, this is getting ridiculous. I'm owed a refund, let's just deal with it and get on with our lives.

My question to you all is: where do I go from the here? If the dealership is unresponsive, is there someone else I could talk to? It was a used car, so I don't suppose the manufacturer would care. I guess I could go camp out in his office, except that that would require at least a day off work. frown

We've sent letters chronicling our attempts to resolve the issue to no avail. We're considering legal action, but the cost of it would probably negate the refund.

Suggestions are welcome!

Edited by babyX (19/02/10 04:53 AM)