Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
Good start, should be a fun project.

If you’re going to run 36’s and a Detroit, I would seriously consider upgrading the rear shafts to alloys, heavier duty retainer plates and studs than stock not to mention disk brakes. Folks in my bronco club that crawl regularly either upgrade or bust the stock stuff with anything more than 33’s and Detroit’s.

For the front 44 with those tires and a locker I would at least upgrade to HD ujoints…Longfield, CTM, Yukon, etc and strongly consider alloy shafts also.

Think about a sway bar on the front at least, currie anti-rock would be a good choice. On the highway around corners you will appreciate it. That and some degreed C- bushings for more camber and 10 degreed offset radius arm bushings for better flex.

Wonder if the stock MC is going to be stop the truck adequately? Most of my bronco club members upgrade to hydro for >= 35’s.

Some little things will come up, you might spend more than hoped for but in the end it will be all worth it. Next thing you know you'll be going for the big crazy lines [Freak]

Good luck
Brian
Brian you make us proud smile