Quote:
Originally posted by HardcoreCBR:
Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
[b]Dude. You're never gonna be happy with the truck if you have these concerns early on. If something goes wrong with it in 2 years you'll be thinking "What if this was caused by it not being broken in properly".

Of course, if you've signed your papers and have walked with the car you are probably screwed. Unless Canadian law differs from the US.

Take the damn thing back and get one with less miles (KMs) and quit your bitching about it is my view.
Easy there dude... [Uh Oh !]

I haven't picked it up yet -- supposed to go there later today, so that's why I was anxious for opinions.

Anyway, I appreciate everyone's advice...

Even those people that posted early on saying that it was a ridiculous concern when they don't seem to have much knowledge on the subject. :p [/b]
I think you've already made up your own mind that the 200KM just isn't gonna cut it. The 4x4 OR in Night Armor is so rare you won't find another one very easily. So if you decide to cancel the deal, you may have to either Wait for one to be ordered, or settle for a lesser color.

When I test drive a car, I sure as hell don't follow the Run In procedure. I wanna see what the thing can do! smile

If anything, it seems like you have something to bargin on the price with! Maybe they can knock $500 or something to make you happy.