Quote:
Originally posted by Outback:
So what conclusion did you come to are you getting a different one or that one?
You know, if I didn't have such a good buying experience then I'd definitely not give them any benefit and I'd rip them a new one before refusing it.

But I found my sales guy to be fair and he made things simple and straight-forward as opposed to trying to slip things in there... I admit I went in there well-informed... and I negotiated pretty hard until I was happy with the discount, but I didn't feel like fought tooth and nail for every last cent -- I think it was a fair deal for me and the sales guy... overall the entire experience of buying was positive.

So what I'm going to do instead is tell him I'm not happy with the fact that he didn't call me before driving it here, that I don't know what kind of driving is behind those 200km and give them an opportunity to find me a new one -- I'm not going to take this one though [EDIT: Just made this sentence more clear].

Hell, if there is one far away, then I'd go there myself and drive it back if they let me, otherwise they need to haul it in.

If they try to force it on me -- I'll let them say their piece because I know that their first instinct will be to assure me and close the sale.

But if they don't see with in a few minutes of the song and dance that I'm not going to take it, then I'm gonna rip them a new one.

Maybe two new ones.