Like Ian I skipped to the end. My gripes:

1) It looks like it has rack and pinion steering. What we have now is more durable for offroad use. Can Calmini replace/upgrade it?

2) The front suspension looks weak, more like a car. The knuckles are at least twice as tall as ours with wimpier control arms. Where the tires mount give you a pretty good moment arm to bend the knuckle in the middle of it. I see breakage in the future.

3) The steps in the rear corners. How tough is it to use the tire? Everything you need and nothing you don't. Bullshit. It will be more expensive to replace and easier to damage. It's design creep and shit that really doesn't do much for you.

4) The skidplates may protect you from the random twig sticking up, but they aren't sturdy enough to do shit. They aren't much better than tin foil. More desing creep bullshit. At least there are built in mount points for real skids.

5) Does it look like it has lower ground clearance? Breakover angle looks like crap. From what I've heard all future SUV's will be lower to avoid lawsuits from rollovers and to lower the bumpers to match typical heights for cars.

I'll have more later. I see a vehicle that looks like an Xterra and is built less beefy and is not suitable for the offroading some of us currently do in our Xterras.