Hmmm, I wonder if someone could get a schematic of the 2 spider gear diff. I cannot see how that would work either. Xterra Racer could maybe elaborate.

You know I LOVE my Titan, but it will be retired to construction duty soon at work and it will obviously need a differential fix. I snuck over to both the Titan and Frontier forums today, and moral is headed downhill for sure. This has really bummed me out. In the next 2 years I will most likely switch to Tundra. I hope Nissan will see the disaster brewing here, because I GUARENTEE the Tundra wont be getting a rep for blown diffs or anything of such on brand new trucks! Can you say 10.5" ring gear?

Again, I dont need a perfect vehicle. But catostrophic drivetrane failure without improvements....I mean the J/K quits running after 3-8K, but it is atleast an electronic issue that will soon be fixed permanently under warranty. We are stuck with diffs that will not allow us to tow or wheel without serious aftermarket support, and leave standing by the road. frown