I've been reading the other site forums on this topic.
I want you all to understand what parts I am working on for our problems.

I am currently developing a solid billet steel spool for the M226 rear end. This will accept the stock 32 spline axles. This will be something that the more serious offroaders may want, but not your daily driver. The rear stuff will come along faster since it also fits the Titan. It has been made clear that the market is Titan driven. I have also found that Detriot does make a "TrueTrac" locker already for this rear end. AC has them for around 5 bills. The axles are plenty strong so we do not need to address them. So if you need a diff for a daily driver AC has it now, if want something more its going to be a few more weeks. I think the spools will cost about the same, 5 bills.

The front end stuff is being done by a major vender to remain undisclosed at this time. With Nissan being envolved on that developement. I sent them samples and gave them a lot of input as to what we need. I told them we need a 4 spider clutch type diff and stronger CVs/halfshafts. I mentioned a 45lb. break-a-way point earlier but know that it will need to higher than that to do any good for a serious offroader.

The gear sets should be out very soon for the rear. They said they going to produce 4.11, 4.88 and 5.13s. Again since they also fit the Titan they will be out first. They are still working on the front end stuff for us R180 guys. Nissan is working on getting axle/cv stuff from another vender.

Believe me that when something comes out you will know it same day!