Was looking for this model and got lucky, the dealer was just about to bring one in. I saw it listed in their inventory through the official nissanusa site. As a matter of fact when i called them they didnt even know it was on the way. It is interesting to note that although dealers say they know of every single car in the are its probably not quite true. Im saying this because at first i tried to go through carsdirect.com, which offers prices 1.5-2 grand lower then the dealers do. Carsdirect seem to have a different database because they were giving me the models of different colors and options then what the nissan dealer named. Give carsdirect a shot. Also i think if you take an S model and put utility package (which includes the power) then the only difference from OR is shocks and skid plates. Well i dont know how much the shocks are, but the skid plates are quite cheap ( at least when i searched for genuine nissan accessories i saw the plates for like as low as 40 dollars i thick. Good luck, i've only had mine for a week, but i LOVE it.