Quote:
Originally posted by USMC XTERRA:
Mom said, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

This Board is known to be a great place to grill your dinner. Nice flames.

Not so sure people should be proud of that. Regardless of abilities, You should be here to help. Isn't that why we have a board? MC
I could not agree more. The flames are really not necessary. Everyone seems to have this mob mentality - and I find myself there sometimes as well. I try to fight it.

However, having said that, it does not excuse anyone from posting unintelligible gibberish and expecting people to not only read it but answer. It is difficult for people to resist at least getting some entertainment value out of it.

This is not directed to this poster in particular – more of a general comment – proper English is important; it is the way we communicate. A message board is difficult enough to communicate on without making it worse by being careless. I am sure the original poster would get frustrated if people just answered his question with; "HUH?" [Huh?]

If you are ‘challenged’ in some way that can affect your ability to write, then state so, people are very forgiving about things like that and will make an extra effort to understand and help.

As it stands - there is almost nothing meaningful that anyone can respond with to help because they do not know anything about the setup and there are millions of reasons that a car will not start.

I don't think this is a flame - please take it for what it is - constructive criticism.