Ladies and Gents...
I've asked Joe to make the UB Skidderz available for purchase over the web. You can now purchase these using your major credit card.
Note, reduced price: $134.95

Click www.Darlington-Offroad.com UB Skidders for Xterra to access the online web order form.

Two important notes:
- Joe leaves for MOAB this week and is in throes of preparation until Friday. He'll be back next Monday. Joe will be filling all orders when he gets back, thus an order placed today will be on your doorstep in approx. three weeks. (The delay is the powder-coating process). It takes about a week to put these together, powdercoat, box and ship. I reccomend you place your order by the end of next week so it will be "in the inbox" when he returns.

- Upon further review, I reccommend the top mount style skidderz for EVERYONE (National or OEM springs with or without AAL's). My measurements indicate these would work for either application and they obviously afford the most protection. Still, if you're interested in the side mount style, they are available. Please be sure to specify which style you want when you order off the web-site.

Here's a pic of the finished product. Note the difference between shock mounting location... (Top vs Side).