Quote:
Originally posted by X and Halo:

The funny thing is, Obama isn't even really black. Technically, from his dad's lineage, he is 87% Arab and only 13% Black African.
That is nonsense.

Obama on his father's side is most certainly descended from an African negro ethnic group called Lou. Arabs are considered Caucasian. The ethnic group of Obama's father is Negro and absolutely is not Arab Caucasian.

Here is a picture of Obama's father on a vist to see the child he abandoned. He makes Wesley Snipes look white....

Obama is black because that is the race of which he chose to identify himself. He disavowed his "white heritage"..... the race of the people who raised him and stuck by him all his life. He chose to identify with the race of the father who abandoned him.

"I found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race (WHITE) would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart."
..... Barack Hussein Obama from "Dreams of My Father"

He fully embraced the bigoted and anti-white, Black Liberation Theology, and joined a church that preached that bigoted abomination. He has been raising his own kids in that church to listen to that bigoted ideology.

Obama's "typical white person" grandmother is alive and well and still living in Hawaii. Where is she in this campaign? No photo's of the "black candidate" hugging his white grandmother. No media interviews. White grandma seems to have been put in a box and is off limits.