Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:

"Obama strongly denounces former pastor"

Is it just me, or is this man's chances of being elected starting to crumble?
Yes. His chances are most definitely crumbling. Rightfully so.

Obama thinks his denunciation today of Jeremiah Wright actually means something. It means nothing. Obama does nothing but insult the intelligence of people everytime he opens his foul lying mouth.

Oprah Winfrey attended that racist church of Jeremiah Wright's for a short and brief period of time but left because of the hatred being preached. The public is supposed to believe that Oprah heard the hate and Obama never did?

Everything about that church and Jeremiah Wright says all that you need to know about Obama and his character. Obama's bitch wife can't help herself and blurts out her own hatred of this country when she opens her foul mouth. It's ingrained in both of them. That is why they chose that church and stayed for 20 years. They embraced the hatred espoused by Jeremiah Wright. They bring their children there to hear the hate. Hatred of America. Hatred of "whitey".

Obama praised this guy in his books. He even named his last book after one of his sermons.

Obama's latest fraud today is too little... to late.

Obama was still tepidly sticking up for Wright's hatred as recently as this weekend in his interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News. Here is a excerpt that is telling....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352785,00.html

Quote:
WALLACE: Did you talk to reverend Wright recently about his decision to make a series of public appearances at this particular point?

OBAMA: You know, I didn't talk to him about that. I had talked to him after all this had happened, partly because I regretted — I always regret people who are civilians, essentially, being dragged into these political fights.

And I expressed to him — I said, "Look, we have very strong differences. I do not agree with the comments that you made. On the other hand, I regret that you have drawn so much attention."
Translation: Obama regrets that the cat is out of the bag and it has now been found out they are racists who despise white people and their country.

"I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community.".... Barack Hussein Obama - March 18, 2008