Link...

Quote:
The Post has learned. "After 20 years of loving Barack like he was a member of his own family, for Jeremiah to see Barack saying over and over that he didn't know about Jeremiah's views during those years, that he wasn't familiar with what Jeremiah had said, that he may have missed church on this day or that and didn't hear what Jeremiah said, this is seen by Jeremiah as nonsense and betrayal," said the source, who has deep roots in Wright's Chicago community and is familiar with his thinking on the matter.
It seems this "deep rooted" person is saying Obama is a liar and did know all about Jeremiah Wright and his views .... that all of us now know.

Quote:
The source noted that the roots of Wright's disillusionment with Obama began last year after the Illinois senator unexpectedly yanked him from participating in the public announcement of his presidential campaign.

"That's why Jeremiah revealed . . . that he had actually been at the [announcement] hotel and prayed privately with the Obama family before the official declaration," the source told The Post.

"Rev. Wright, as well as other senior members of his church, believe that Obama has betrayed over 20 years of their supposed friendship."
It seems Wright and the people at the church don't like the fact that Obama has to now pretend to like whitey and this country if he wants white people to vote for him.

These people probably won't take solace in the fact that it was only a month ago when Obama was betraying his own white grandmother by calling her a racist and a "typical white person" while trying to defend and spin Jeremiah Wright's hate.

Obama may be losing some support on the radical left. Some are pissed that Obama is trying to distance himself from the black racists and the hate America crowd....

An excerpt from today's Daily Kos....

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/4/29/15229/9451/643/505817

Quote:
I have been a huge supporter of Barack. He is the guy I've been behind for quite awhile now. Check my older diaries if you wonder about that. And while I've been steeling myself for a Barack loss in November, because I think the Repug machine is too good for him to beat, I had resigned myself to still working hard for him and for the Progressive cause!

But today something changed for me...

Today, the scales fell from my eyes and I saw Barack Obama for what he truly is: a weak man and a standard politician. I really never thought I would say this...

But I am disgusted with him!
Quote:
I just watched Barack throw someone who has been a huge part of his life overboard because a bunch of white-bread advisors told him he had to.

And why? Because white America was freaked out by a black preacher!

I thought Barack was going to lead us past that. I thought he was bigger than that. I thought he was different.
The pollsters and pundits rarely ever spoke of Obama's main support demographic.... the mentally ill.