Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightX:

Dude, you're totally telling me to research and form my own opinion, but you're basing YOUR opinion on other peoples' research and thoughts. I based mine on the research and thoughts of the people who made this movie. I think you should watch it and tell me how the stuff in it is NOT true. It presents evidence that questions/contradicts what the American people are told. And it's damn convincing!

Where are the movies that debunk the conspiracy theories? I wanna see one! I just want someone to prove otherwise!
I'm not aware of any movie that deals with debunking conspiracy theories. Most conspiracy theory type movies are movies propagating conspiracy theories. Like this Zeitgeist movie.

There are however volumes of books and other publications and even evidence debunking every single conspiracy theory that seems to enter the realm of popular culture.

If you want to take what some film claims as fact without doing any independent research, that is your right. A lot of people seem prone to conspiracy type stuff. Most especially Americans.

You still refuse to give me an example of one specific thing the American people are told which you believe to be false. I will assume you saw it discussed in the film, but give me some examples.