Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Oh...and Midnight---Your boyfriend is a moron...
That's nice. You know he fought for 10 years for you to be able to sit at your computer and freely type your thoughts. He was a member of BUDS in the Navy (underwater demolition diver) and has a medal of Valor for rescuing people and got stabbed and his face kicked in in Iraq and had to have reconstructive surgery. He's had to wipe his *ss with plant leaves in the jungle in Thailand. He's been in two helicopter crashes. That's a really nice way to respect a member of our military. He knows a lot more than we know. Let's give him some credit.

And yes, there are photos of plane wreckage at the WTC. It's on that Popular Mechanics page that Madman posted a link to.

If people are going to resort to name calling in this thread, I'm done with this argument. I was just exploring the claims that this movie presented and asked for everyone's thoughts and solid evidence to disprove them. It was quite compelling.

But I know I'm just a fool for falling for the conspiracy "bullsh*t". I just don't see anything wrong with investigating everything our government tells us. I think it's foolish to believe everything they say as the ultimate truth!

Have a nice day!