I read the play he wrote that is posted on The Smoking Gun.

You have to remember, he handed that in as part of his class work. I'd bet he got a good grade on that play.

The lawyers for the college are telling the faculty not to say a word about any of this or to give out his grades.

There is an awful lot of potential embarrassment on the part of the college faculty regarding the issues with this killer. I'm willing to bet he got an A or B for those plays he wrote.

College campuses are places of political correctness, moral relativism and the religion of diversity - regardless of how perverted or twisted his writing may have been.

The teacher was probably told to say she was concerned about his writings, but I would bet serious money he got good grades for those plays.

Quote:
Originally posted by huckknows:

It will be interesting to see how this affects Campus Security across the country in the future. I mean 2 hours, I would like to know exactly what students were still doing walking around campus or in classes for that matter.
There was without a doubt bad decisions made and/or outright incompetence regarding the handling of the aftermath of the initial shooting.

They claim they "assumed" the shooter had left the campus. [Freak] WTF would give them that idea? You don't assume in police work. There is procedure and protocol. There was failure here.

Either the college president or this police chief fucked up big time. I have a feeling regardless of who it was that made the decisions that morning, the police chief will be the fall guy.

It's too late and now is not the time for the authorities to be openly discussing the decisions made. It will come out with the official investigation ordered by the governor.

There is a lot that can be learned from this massacre as far as future security procedures. Let's hope the coverup doesn't hamper everything too much.