Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:

I have a plan I think. Gonna find out everything possible about the guy that is available from Public Records. Then stick it all on my newly purchased domain - Christopher-Piekarski.com

Addresses, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses I have already.

Will put a nice story on there to explain what happened to us. Nothing defamatory of course - him being a lawyer & all! lol.

Then we'll see if he wants it to go away.
Don't do that Rinky. You will just make the case worse for yourself. You will also be allowing him to build a case against you.

He will get an injunction against you to take the site down.... and he will get it.

One thing I don't understand about your original case..... If it was settled by arbitration, how was it ever allowed to advance to a jury? Settlement is supposed to mean just that... it is settled. It goes no further.

After paying a $1200 medical bill, then taking a one third contingency fee, he owes you $2400 (He may even claim the one third comes from the total and owe you $2000).

That basically brings the amount owed to you down to small claims court levels (at least by the standards here). You may never see that money.

This guy was suspended on 5/14/04. It looks like he took you on as a client after he was suspended. You are going to have to talk to another lawyer (a real lawyer). You may have more of a civil case against this guy than just the money he owes you.

EDIT: Actually it looks like he was licensed to practice when he took you on as a client Rinky.

Don't do the web site thing.