Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:

Madman, T or F - you knew all along that the headline shirts are sold regularly by CNN and the 'makes history' shirt was not some kind of endorsement, right? No worries though, man, I know you're hurting now that your horse Hillary is out of the race. Back to the old quandary - which of these choices, McCain or Obama, either about as palatable as cod liver oil, will the McCain-haters embrace?

Anyway, now that the great t-shirt debate of '08 is over, if Obama is elected, my guess is we'll see a gravy train of unprecedented proportions, loaded up with all the 'disadvantaged' of the world. And the American middle class will be the draft horses because for all the talk of taxing corporations and rich people, they'll still have the juice with Congress to get the loopholes and breaks needed to push it all down on the middle class.

Don't get me wrong; I believe in helping those who genuinely need it, but sorting the "can't help themselves" group from the "won't help themselves" leaches is next to impossible.
No, I didn't know CNN sold headline T-Shirts. I saw the link to the Obama CNN shirt on another site.

We don't know yet if Hillary is out of the race. The only thing we do know is that she is being heavily pressured and pushed out by many of the Democrat hierarchy and the media.

She just might "suspend" her campaign which doesn't end it and keeps her in the running in case something happens. But who knows what she will do at this point.

What we are witnessing is unprecedented in party primary politics. One candidate is being forced out in favor of another. The candidate who actually received more votes. Superdelegates are being pressured to make their votes known prior to the convention by Howard Dean and Nancy Pelosi. All against party rules and procedures.

Who knows what will happen over the next couple of days.

We are seeing a new political movement emerging though.....