Blue, in your "challenge" post you seem to be hung up on creating some number of wheel revolutions being the key to forward movement of an aircraft.

Actually, if you get in a plane and lock the wheels up (create more friction with the ground) and power up enough (not all that difficult) the thrust will still overcome the friction of the tires on plavement and the plane will move forward. Not very smoothly, but it will move forward.

It does matter where the propelling force comes from, because the propelling force (air) is not affected at all by the conveyor.

OK, some punk kid threw their skateboard at you. How much pressure must you apply longitudinally to the BOTTOM OF THE WHEELS to stop it?

Well, golly, Wilbur. If I can only touch the bottom of the wheels then the wheels are just gonna spin and the skateberd's gonna hit me smack 'tween the eyes.

Please, blue. Open your mind a little and accept that aircraft can use the force of air to overcome minimal friction (as the wheels' friction is minimal, even on a conveyor) to move forward and create lift. They do it every day, and if they didn't I'd be out of work.