Quote:
Originally posted by Xterrian:

Ny Madman, I specifically asked you not to reply to this thread without PM'ing me and yet here is a post from you continuing to debate this scenario without a PM in my box.
And who are you? My boss.

Quote:
I was trying to protect you, but you seem to be more interested in proving to me that I was wrong all this time and that there is no intelligence there, just ego.
You were wrong. You include "assumptions" in your argument.

And since when did this discussion become about ego?

Quote:
I'm very disapointed and will never believe any argument you post from this point forward on any topic as it is obvious that you are interested in being right no matter how wrong you are and will gladly wear a blindfold and earplugs if that is what it takes to believe you are right.
So now I am wrong for pointing out flaws in other people's arguments. [Freak]

You need to remove emotion from your arguments.

Quote:
My statement at the 45 page mark is that anyone that still does not understand that the plane will fly is a complete fucking idiot. It can not be explained any simpler or in a more complex manner than it has been so far in this thread. My 12 year old son understood it without any explanation at all.

You are a fucking idiot for making what was and should be a rational debate into your own personal forum and for taking things personally.

Quote:
Please post a reference to any proffesor that states that the plane will not fly so I wiil know where not to send my kids to school.
A couple of people have already provided links to people much smarter than you who say you are wrong.

Rinky also provided a link to a thread that is 500 pages long. There are engineers and scientists in that thread. Good Luck with your reading.