Quote:
Originally posted by Xterrian:
Ny Madman, I specifically asked you not to reply to this thread without PM'ing me and yet here is a post from you continuing to debate this scenario without a PM in my box. I was trying to protect you, but you seem to be more interested in proving to me that I was wrong all this time and that there is no intelligence there, just ego. I'm very disapointed and will never believe any argument you post from this point forward on any topic as it is obvious that you are interested in being right no matter how wrong you are and will gladly wear a blindfold and earplugs if that is what it takes to believe you are right.

My statement at the 45 page mark is that anyone that still does not understand that the plane will fly is a complete fucking idiot. It can not be explained any simpler or in a more complex manner than it has been so far in this thread. My 12 year old son understood it without any explanation at all.

Please post a reference to any proffesor that states that the plane will not fly so I wiil know where not to send my kids to school.
To be honest, there is something very juvinile and sophmoric about the whole "I'm right and anyone who doesn't agree with me is a fucking idiot" mentality.

A) Madman is under no obligation to PM you merely because you deem it to be necessary.

B)Your resume based on what you stated is that you are/were an airplane mechanic which while the determination can be made that you understand the mechanics of the systems involved in airplanes, it does not make you the finite expert on the physics, engineering and other issues being debated in this question.

C)A lot of other people that are a hell of a lot smarter than you have discussed and debated both sides of this question for a lot longer and in terms that you likely will never comprehend. So instead of claiming to be the be all and end all of the argument just enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling that you obviously think you know the answer.

So please. If the guy wants to argue with whoever wants to argue with him by all means, either argue away at your leisure or feel content that you stated your case, believe you are correct, and move on to something more worthy of your expertise.