Quote:
Originally posted by Xterrian:
I would like to apologize to everyone I insulted last night. I was frustrated and took it out on the people here. It does seem to me now that the people that don't get it are just pretending to not get it in order to get people like me irritated. I get the joke now and feel much better. I just feel that people that I have so much in common with should be smarter than the average bear and when it seems to be otherwise, it tends to get me pissed. Kind of the way I feel when somebody in the Army does something stupid. I feel it reflects on me personally. I will try in the future to not let that happen. frown
I wouldn't say I was arguing any side to piss you off or anyone else.

It is amazing that regardless of how civil one conducts themselves in any debate on here, there are those that instantly sink to nothing but insults. (I don't mean you either. You have also came back and apologized like a gentleman).

As far as this subject goes, I clearly stated early on that I was wrong in my initial responses and that I was going to play devil's advocate.

You shouldn't feel that anyone else's responses are a reflection on you.

I'll continue to play the devil's advocate. So, does the plane actually fly? smile