Interesting...so the only remaining reservations come down to:

1. If the plane's wheels can freely rotate against nothing but the normal resistance of their own bearings at double the minimal take off speed w/o over heating and shear welding, etc...before the plane can take off..

and

2. The plane's tires will similarly survive long enough to allow take off, despite double the minimum take off speed.

While beyond the apparent scope of the problem's given...its at least something that is potentially able to be confirmed....if we knew the weight of the plane, its minimum take off speed, its appropriate take off distance, and the specs for its tires, and so forth....

I'm pretty sure that these parameters are well beyond the scope of the simple logic test...and, I'm sure...NOT intended to be part of the question...as, if it were, they could simply say its a Boing Boing 69 E or whatever, and expect us to research its specs, etc.

laugh

So - With the given that the question is intended to evaluate our ability to realize that the conveyor belt would not prevent the plane from taking off, (Or at least to evaluate our ability to evaluate IF the conveyor belt would prevent take off), rather than our ability to research tire speed ratings and take off specs for every known tire and every known plane combination....

Can you therefore conceed that, assuming the above given, that the plane would therefore take off?

(And I will conceed that I have not researched every known tire/plane combination, and then determined WHICH one was on the belt, etc...)

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif