Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:

[b]Too Funny, [LOL] . Chock another one up for the Conspiracy Theorists. :rolleyes:
While we are on the topic of conspiracy theorists and UFO's .... have you ever read anything about the UFO crowd and what they believe in?

These people are already out in outer space. They have all kinds of different races of alien beings they claim are visiting the earth.

Some look like humans with blonde hair. Some are little gray people. Some are reptilian creatures that are warlike. I can't remember but I think the lizards are supposed to be at war with the other aliens. [Freak]

Yes... these people are allowed to vote and drive cars too. [Huh?] [/b]
Yeah, I tried to watch one of those UFO shows the other night, with abductions, Lizzard Aliens, implants, mind control, etc. but it was just too stupid to continue watching. Funny thing is, I used to be interested and somewhat believed some of that stuff. Now I look at it with "Where's the PROOF?" mentality and cannot entertain the notion when there are too many other things that are much more important, laundry, playing with the 2yrold, NEED FOR SPEED, XOC, planning the next OR trip, etc.

Maybe someday I'll get back into it, but until I see one (Alien, Mothership, etc.) it just doesn't hold onto my imagination anymore.

Now if the UFO where on a treadmill that matches it's speed exactly, can it fly?

Wait, let me help the CF'rs, YES, Duh! Unidentified Flying Object! laugh