Macs have been making money since the get go, have had a portion of market share anchored by a loyal following, and have been predicted to go out of business every year by every pundit since the '80's.

:rolleyes:

Its a healthy company with large cash reserves and resources...and yet, for some reason, the Win-Dozers seem to think its ALWAYS on its way out.

I think they just can't imagine that the regulation OS as per Gates is NOT the only option, and as Gates Ware has the largest market share, it must be able to wipe out its competition.

Actually, Gates probably COULD wipe out macs if he really wantd to...but, if he DID, then he's have a monopoly, and ALL sorts of shit would hit the fan legally...so, as long as there's competition, he can "Be Competative".

laugh

I use macs and evil Minion Soft machines for work...and the macs are simply better for anything to do with publishing or graphics, etc.....for word processing, I can't tell much difference....I can't type fast enough to out perform either's capability.

laugh

If we need to edit pics, movies, etc...the macs BLOW the rest away....including the Spark workstations.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif