Saturn 2002 VUE V6 AWD, Auto. Many problems, wanted an X back then but the new-at-the-time VUE made more sense for the new longer commute I got by moving.

Drove like a car, better quickness than you would think, but many problems - detailed:

-Right off the bat - rear washer not working, bad map light (no big deal, yet)
-Wind deflectors peeling off (common among all makes, to some extent)
-Tech lost two lug nut caps and didn't realize until I got home (service issue)
End of 1st year, no big deal...

-Thermostat replaced under warranty from "SES" light
-Major oil leak involving front valve cover was loose (nice acrid oil smell after repair and pressure wash)
-Front washer not working, replaced new washer nozzles (not good in the middle of a Northeastern winter)
-Frozen throttle plate (twice), have to stop and restart engine to clear, no fix according to tech
-Retape wind deflectors (again)
-Dome lights don't flas and daytime running lights are out, major investigation to find and fix "resistor" failure
Two years down, not really happy at this point...

-2nd Major oil leaks 11 months after first (led me to call Saturn HQ to demand and get an extended warranty)
-Clunking noise during turns: 1. Loose stabilizer links 2. Right strut mount, (both replaced)
-Crankcase hose replaced (overnight wait)
-Rear lateral link replaced (believed that was a recall)
-Hood wind deflector loose again, this time they don't have any tape, fix myself
Right around three years, reliabilty is not a word used at this point...

-Fun one: horn gets stuck on, remove fuse before going to dealer. They had to replace whole steering wheel airbag/horn assembly (fortunately warranty covers it)
-Squeaking steering, this time they just have to grease up column
-Fails state inspection, tie rod/steering rack replaced (again under warranty)

End of saga, X will be in my driveway tomorrow...