Quote:
Originally posted by Primary Xtc:
Let me repeat it slowly.

T-E-C-H H-A-S N-O D-E-F-E-N-S-E.
Uh, we've already crossed that bridge. Try to keep up Mr. Internet Pro. I was talking about you saying that I was speaking from the heart when I said Tech had the top offense.
Quote:
Your top flight offense scored a whopping 21 against us last year at [b]your home. Tech scoring 21 but allowing 51...well that's not how the game works. You see, you're supposed to score MORE than the opposing team, not less. This isn't golf.[/b]
Hey, that game against ya'll did suck. However, I expected it. I felt like I was the only Tech fan that thought Sunnie Cumbie sucked. He did. How we finished the year so great is beyond me. That just goes to show you what it's like to have a good coach. (BTW, we have a Holiday Bowl victory too. Our's was over #4 Cal though laugh ). Now, when we missed the final field goal in Austin two years ago and beat you in Lubbock three years ago... that's where it's at. Expect that this year because our quarterback (the basis of our whole team) should be much better than Kingsbury, Symons and Cumbie. Of course, he's play still remains to be seen. I'll reserve judgement thought because I though Harrell should start... the next Peyton Manning. smile
Quote:
And I don't argue politics. I hate all politicians equally.
Oh, but you would fit in well with your great put-downs.