At the risk of getting back on topic...

Not nearly as many big games this weekend. The only games between ranked opponents are Cal v. ASU and Penn State v. OSU. OSU should have little trouble with Penn State. I don't have a good feel for Cal v. ASU. Cal looked horrible in their opener and still has no QB, but ASU has looked very ordinary against some really bad teams. Frankly neither has done much to warrant a top 25 ranking at this point.

One game of particular interest to me is actually Idaho v. Oregon State. Dennis Erickson, who won a couple of NC's with Miami and brought OSU from pathetic to top 5 with a BCS win over Notre Dame, has gone back to his roots and is now once again the head coach of the Idaho Vandals. While I'm sure Erickson will eventually get Idaho up to solid mid-major status, the team certainly isn't there yet. But Oregon State is very bad this year and Boise State provided everybody with a blueprint of how to beat them - stack the box and make them throw to beat you (they have a horrible passing offense). It will be interesting to see if Erickson can come up with a win in his big homecoming.