Quote:
Originally posted by eli:
Boise State has not, and will not, play a single ranked opponent during their entire season. OU is ALOT different than hawaii and wyoming (their closest games). There is absolutely no comparison, I'm sorry.
I agree that Boise's schedule sucks, and as one of my degrees is from the University of Idaho, I have no love for BSU. That being said, if OSU wins out they'll land in the mid teens, and Hawaii is better than people are giving them credit for. I expect them to finish in the top 25. They lead the country in offense and damn near beat Alabama at home. Their QB is a stud and they've got by far the most raw talent of any non-BCS squad (more than a few of the guys on their team will play on Sundays).

No question that Texas beats Boise 8 or 9 out of 10 on a neutral field. But, they would actually stand a chance, and it would crack me up to see an overrated Big 12 squad lose to a WAC team. Texas is pretty good, and OU is okay as well. Outside of that, the Big 12 is worse this year than any BCS conference not called the ACC. No, I didn't forget the Big Least.

Edited to add: My other alma mater is Oregon. Remember the last time you played them? In case you need a reminder, it went something like this:

[Finger]