I pretty much agree, except for the fact that Florida barely won against both tennesee and barely lost to Auburn, who proved themselves to be overrated as well, oh and SC. OSU did beat texas when their defense was healthy and they were holding back McCoy, but nevertheless it was still a good win (Texas also beat OU...that game can always go either way...and i also never thought that UT deserved to be in the national championship this year, even though i am a diehard fan) nevertheless, USC, if they win out, i still think is worse than both michigan florida and OSU. when usc beat arkansas, they had a different QB and a confused running game. Notre dame is way overrated, but i would also love to see them just completely destroyed by OSU or Mich in the Nat'l Championship. Cal is overrated too. I think the best matchup would be the winner of OSU-michigan and the winner of the SEC (assuming that the winner does not have two losses...which in that case maybe a rematch of OSU & Mich. or Rutgers if they are still undefeated). I know, I know, rutgers actually sucks even if they are undefeated, but it would be interesting to see HOW sucky they actually are.