Quote:
Originally posted by 2Xplore:
As a long suffering AZ Wildcat fan with no bias, the current rankings should be Florida 1, USC 2, Michigan 3, and OSU 4.

The only Quality win Ohio State had is the 2nd game of the year against then #2 Texas , but now we see that TX is not as good as predicted, and the only decent team the Longhorns have beaten is currently #24 Nebraska

Michigan has also played abunch of nobody's, but has a big win over #5 Notre Dame , who does not deserve that ranking. The Irish have beaten....nobody of consequence. They also beat Wisconsin , but who have the Badgers beaten that is worth a damn?

Florida , has beaten several good, bowl bound teams, including LSU, Auburn, & Tennessee, all in the top 25, and should win out in its last two games. If they lose the SEC championship (prolly against Arkansas), then they will lose their shot at the title, an deservedly so, but atm, they are the top team.

USC , whom I hate, got tripped up by Oregon State, but has beaten: Arkansas, Oregon, & Nebraska (all ranked), and still has to play #15 Cal, #5 Notre Dame (over-rated), and a UCLA team that is no pushover.

Living in AZ, where the game will be played, I would prefer to see an OSU or Michigan play Notre Dame. If only for the exposure and $$$ the game would bring to the Phoenix area. However, if USC wins out its remaining 3 games, they deserve to play for #1 against Florida (with SEC win). OSU and Michigan do not have the quality wins necessary to show they earned a right to play for the National Title.

I know, several games left to play before anything is decided, but tha is how I see it atm.

I will now put on my flame suit and grab some popping corn..... [Too much XOC]
You're kidding, right? Two one loss teams should be ranked above two undefeateds from a traditionally good BCS conference (one of which has DESTROYED everyone they have played with the exception of one game)?