Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
All I can hope for is ND upsetting USC to help me feel better about this college football season.
Don't count on it - SC has really kicked it into gear the last couple of games. I don't see that the domers have much of a chance.

Quote:
Unfortunately, things aren't looking any better for us next year.
I still have hope for next year. The defense can finally get healthy, and we have some very good defensive players coming in. On offense all of our skill players are back and our O-line should again be solid. The only question mark is QB, but I think we'll see improvement there. As I noted above, Dixon (current starter) is a blue-chipper with loads of talent - if he can get his head on straight for his senior year we'll be dangerous. If he can't, I think you'll see either Brady Leaf or Nate Costa. Leaf is the older of the two, and from the outside looks like the obvious starter. Costa fits the spread better, however, and has looked extremely promising. The other thing that helps us next year is that our schedule won't be nearly as brutal. Michigan on the road will suck and we'll probably lose, but all of our tough conference games will be at home next time around.