I hope not. No disrespect to Leach, but I want Jeff Fisher (with Chow as coordinator) if he gets the ax in Tennessee. But the way the Titans have been playing the last few weeks, I'm not sure either will get sent packing.

Man, I'm pretty torn on this BCS title game. On the one hand, I can see why Florida got the call. Michigan lost their last game of the season. Tradition dictates that if you lose that late in the season, you're out. Of course, that didn't stop Nebraska from being picked in 2001 despite losing their last 2 games, and they promptly got their ass handed to them (should have picked Oregon).

But, let's face it, Michigan is the better team. Their defense is stacked (disappeared against OSU, but that wasn't all that surprising), and the offense is a lot better then people give it credit for. Obviously, Hart is a stud. Henne makes plays when he needs to and doesn't make too many mistakes. Mario Manningham and Steve Breaston are one of the most potent receiving duos in the country, and the special teams are solid as well.

Florida on the other hand, just hasn't impressed me at all this year. The one game Michigan lost was to OSU, and that was a neck and neck race. Florida got pummeled by Auburn. Any Florida fan, Lizz included, knows Auburn pwned their ass. And let's face it, Auburn ain't Ohio State.

Mark my words. Florida is going to get their ass handed to them, shades of Miami v. Nebraska '01. Which can only be a good thing for the rest of us, and that will only continue the push to a playoff. Hopefully it will be sometime in my lifetime.